This Start-Up Wants You to Win at Life.
What if you could launch a branded website within minutes of the latest news, event, or trending meme? What if you could do it again tomorrow?
Up is on a mission.
Marketing dollars are scarce.
Concept to Content automation.
The UX of content management.
The design, CMS, and code were all delivered as customizable and modular components.
Google and other major search engines actively downgrade slow underperforming websites in search results.
- Easy-to-use standalone CMS with a content-first approach.
- No dependencies on proprietary tools.
- Technology, frameworks, and services are readily swapped out with cheaper or more advanced options in the future.
- Built-in media optimization and preloading.
- No dependency on server-side tech or applications, so page load speed is instant.
- This content-first approach delivers the ability to manage content in-house, faster, easier, and independently from developers and IT departments.
- Maximum stability. Since there are no backend framework dependencies, there’s minimal chance for downtime or server errors.
"Michael brought great insight into what we needed from both a business and marketing standpoint, helping us build something more consumer-centric. The solution is flexible, adaptable, and extremely easy to use." - Shannon Cullum, CMO BetterTradeOff
Results that matter.
- Significant improvement in conversion and user acquisition.
- Site performance and load speed measurably increase SEO.
- Major reduction in development and go-to-market time.
Creative Technology Content Marketing Strategy User Experience UI Design Rapid Prototyping Jamstack